Denim Douche: Get Ready to die, Assholes!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Get Ready to die, Assholes!

"'Sup, bitches."
By guest contributor, Chad "Stabwound" Remington.
Yo, yo, yo, mothafuckaz. I hacked into dis shit to tell you one thang, and dat's dat you'z in big trouble. As you'z can tell by my gangsta ass picture over there, I bean bidness. I'm like a wild pitbull n' shit. You don' even know. I stole dis fuckin' gangsta ass suit from Party City, straight up. While I wuz at it, I copped me some red plates n' cups (like blood, bitch!), couple PushPops, and a fuckin' ballin' ass 90's mix CD. Gun's real, too. Took it from my pops while he wuz passed out on the couch. Fucker thinkz he can tell me what to do? I guess we gonna see when I blast his ass wif my sawed off double barrell shotgun. None of you bitches is safe! Get ready for da pain, mothafuckaz! EAST SIDE, WHAT!?
-Stabwound

No comments: