Denim Douche: Ramblings!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ramblings!

I'm back.

Those two words, spoken by Michael Jordan following his first retirement/wacky baseball experiment, still have the power to produce chills in sports fans. If all is going to plan, those words should be eliciting the same reaction in all of you. As fans of me, the MJ of the blog world, I can imagine your shock and dismay at the amount of time it's been since "I hate morning people." This was an aberration, (had to play around with the combinations of 1 and 2 b's and r's in that word for 30 seconds or so before settling on that spelling. English majors, have at it.) and you can fully expect more frequent entries now that, just like Air Jordan, I'm back.

I was in Washington DC, followed by New York City. I spotted Dee Snider from Twisted Sister in one of those bike-carriage things being pedaled by an Asian man around Central Park. I also hung out on the set of Good Morning America while Emeril Lagasse was whipping up some crock-pot lovin' for the overeager, all-white crowd. While those were my only two universally-understood-and-thus-bloggable-experiences, there were plenty more, including running into 5 people I went to college with and 1 person I went to high school with at separate times in DC, obscenely expensive cupcakes, and drinking heavily. So, you could say it was a good time.

Cronies, I have an announcement! My Google AdSense account is finally posting money! That's right, so far, you've earned me almost 4 dollars. I'm so disappointed in you. I thought I told you to click those ads! Click! Click those ads! I'm still searching for a way to fund my last 2 months of cable and internet, and I'm thinking money is a start. The world is a place of great wonder. Quench your thirst for knowledge by using my search, at the top and bottom of the page. It's just like Google except sillier and green. Now who the fuck doesn't like that?

Yeah, as you can tell, no real writing today. In fact, you probably read the title, and thus figured out that I'm rambling. Lord, I was born a Ramblin' Man. Tryin to make a livin an...

AH! Stop it! ...rollin' down highway 41!!!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for things in the world that bring my piss to a boil like I always do. And of course, once those things are found, I'll bring them right back to the Douche for diligent reporting. 'Cuz that's what I do. Rambling over. Stay tuned until next time.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Those cupcakes were worth it.